Cloud Engineer - Big Data & Cloud Technologies
(Senior or Mid-level)
Experienced software engineer utilizing Big Data & Cloud technologies and collaborate with internal teams to architect & develop solutions.
- Scale infrastructure (we're going global)
- Constitute best practices
- Implement and evaluate tools: efficiency, reliability, and security are key!
- Review architecture and design
- Build infrastructure and debug
- Amazon web services (AWS)
- Building infrastructure and debugging
- Strong in scripting, design, and scaling
- Security & Disaster Recovery
- Design and/or architect experience a must
- Independent and self-starting
- Cloud operations
- NodeJS, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, PM2, Git
- Experience with various database technologies (MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and data interchange formats (XML, JSON).
- Scripting experience with Bash.
- Applicants for employment must possess the U.S. work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status